Meet Our Team
Managing Member | (585) 233-4699
Jeff Cook lives and breathes commercial real estate and can usually be found at the office. Jeff can be torn away from the office for a few things these days.
- Lives in Webster with his wife, Lindsay, and their two kids, Ben and Sydney.
- Loves watching Ben and Sydney in action during their games!
- Sundays are for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Enjoys Listening to the Grateful Dead.
- Spinning and Crossfit keep Jeff in great shape.
- Finds great fulfillment in the transformation of poorly performing properties, resulting in a very attractive product.
• Favorite quote is attributed to Seneca the roman philosopher "Luck is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"
Managing Member | (585) 615-7054
Brian Cook thrives on hard work. He enjoys empowering all Cook Properties NY managers to use their strengths and personal attributes to find solutions to problems that arise on any given day. Brian has a diverse background and many interests.
- Lives in Pittsford with his wife, Emily, and their two kids, James and Leora.
- Loves watching his kids play lacrosse ~ year round!
- Enjoys listening to all things acoustic.
- Loves planning new adventures with Jeff which has included skydiving, becoming a 46er, and currently growing a successful family business.
- Always manages to sneak in a Crossfit “WOD”.
- Flown most airplanes you would find at any given civilian airport and was a commercial pilot for 20 years.
- Identifies with the simple quote, “Hard Work, Works Hard”.
Joined Cook Properties NY in June 2018. Irene grew up in Webster and currently resides in Irondequoit. A musician, Irene plays the Hammered Dulcimer. She enjoys camping, hiking and skiing with her family and friends in the Adirondacks.
When Tina's not helping grow Cook Properties NY, she's taking care of her 3 year old daughter and spends summer months supporting her husband's drag racing team down in Leicester, NY.
Jim Cummings IV
Jim joined Cook Properties NY in 2018 after a career in the process serving business. Jim is a diehard Buffalo Bills fan and loves soccer. He is always on top of current scores and organizing multiple fantasy football leagues. Jim grew up in Greece with three brothers and three sisters and now finds himself an uncle with eleven nieces and nephews.
Our newest team member! Joined Cook Properties NY in January 2019. A Greece resident, Nicole has has been married for seventeen years and has two teenage kids. They love to spend time at their camp near Dansville.
Joe joined Cook Properties NY in 2018. Joe grew up in Webster and spent some time traveling the world while in the United States Navy. Joe enjoys activities such as CrossFit, snowboarding, and watching the Miami Dolphins!